Saturday, December 06, 2008

Time flies

I’m sorry it has taken me SOOO long to get back to this diary, but things are just too hectic at the moment. As usual my back problems don’t help, so a lot of the time I’m just not able to do anything and whenever I am, I spend the time on Don’s biography. Since I wrote on this blog last I’ve interviewed Dave Hill of Slade, Slade’s sound engineer Robin Lavender, Andy Scott of Sweet and Francis Rossi of Status Quo. I’ve also had quotes from Jim Lea, Jona Lewie and Craig Fenney and I’m in e-mail contact with Henry Weck, Suzi Quatro, Keith Altham and Len Tuckey. Furthermore I went to London in October to borrow scrip writer Andrew Birkin’s 1,004 negatives of Slade from the US tour in 1974.
I’m off to Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Bilston next week and upon my return I hope to finally get the time to prepare for Christmas…

No comments:

HOPE WORLD

How come that I, a fifty-five year old Danish woman, is completely mad with “Hope World” by a twenty-four year old Korean guy named j-...