Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas

December has been quite hectic here. On the 8th I went to Birmingham to get my back checked out – it has gone worse as always – and visit friends. Apart from the back I had a great time. Then on the 10th I was in Bilston with Don and the rest of Slade to see Slade’s gig at The Robin 2. Had a great night out and met loads of friends.
Tea has been busy as well, participating in the school Christmas musical and even doing some choreography for it. Now the Christmas holidays have started and we seem to be ready, the Christmas presents bought, the cards written, the baking done etc. So now all that is left is to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

No comments:

HOPE WORLD

How come that I, a fifty-five year old Danish woman, is completely mad with “Hope World” by a twenty-four year old Korean guy named j-...