Monday, December 17, 2007

I’m exhausted!

Last week I went to Wolverhampton to interview a string of people for Don’s biography. It was a bit of an exhausting trip! In 5 days I managed to speak to Don’s sister Carol, and to John Howells and Mick Marson who used to be the singer and the guitarist in The Vendors and The ’N Betweens and then also to Carole Williams, the Astra-secretary who used to run their first fan club and finally Vicky Pearson, her cousin who used to cut the guys’ hair. Great interviews, especially the one with Don’s sister.
While in England I also managed to go to Birmingham to see Noddy Holder being presented with his star on Birmingham’s ”Walk of Stars”, I caught the Kex Gorin benefit-concert with Magnum in Bilston and I went with Don to the Slade concert in Bilston, too. Great fun!
Finally I had my back checked and it seems that my disease has developed to include the upper part of my spine as well. Not that it surprised me. I’m in so much pain all the time.
Since I got back I’ve been suffering from a dreadful cold. It was much colder in England than in Denmark and as it is usually the other way around I was totally unprepared. Hopefully it’ll go away before Christmas!

2 comments:

林磊 said...

2015-10-7leilei
Lerbron James Shoes For Sale
michael kors uk
louis vuitton outlet online
Michael Kors Handbags Outlet
Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic sneakers
Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
coach outlet
ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses,ray bans,rayban,ray ban wayfarer,raybans,ray ban glasses,ray ban aviators,ray ban clubmaster,ray ban eyeglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans sunglasses,ray ban aviator,ray bands,fake ray bans,ray ban prescription glasses,ray ban outlet,ray ban canada,ray ban sunglasses sale,ray ban sale
michael kors uk
ugg boots sale
nike trainers
Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Stores
louis vuitton handbags
uggs sale
cheap ugg boots
canada goose jackets
Ralph Lauren UK
hollister uk sale
Hollister Cheap Hollister Clothing Outlet Store
Mont Blanc Pens
Louis Vuitton Handbags Discount
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
Coach Outlet Discount Sale

dong dong23 said...

abercrombie & fitch
christian louboutin flats
kate spade
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet online
north face outlet
cheap jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
adidas nmd
cheap jordans
replica watches
beats wireless headphones
adidas originals
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
lebron james shoes 13
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
true religion shorts
cheap jordans
toms shoes
michael kors purses
nike factory outlet
kevin durant shoes
oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
adidas originals
toms shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
nike roshe flyknit
ralph lauren polo
kobe bryant shoes
air jordans
timberland boots
20167.12wengdongdong

It

One week has already passed since I saw the new movie-version of Stephen King’s horror novel ”It”. I should have written this re...