1. The international HCA Award: "Sirocco" by Mikko Kuparinen, Finland, a short film about a shy woman who finds a baby in a dumpster.
2. The international Artist Award: "Adamt" by Zelalem Woldemariam, Ethiopia, a short film about a young drummer who struggles with a traumatic experience from his childhood.
3. The international Storyteller Award: "The Mother" by Lukasz Ostalski, Poland, a short film about a female politician dealing with her drug-addicted son and the massacred body of a young girl.
4. The Danish Short Film Award: "The painter" by Hlynur Pálmason, Denmark, a short film about an isolated artist who has to deal with an unannounced visit by his son.
5. The Danish Talent Award: "Puff Puff Pas" by Thomas Daneskov, Denmark, a man-to-man weekend between father and son, where the father has momentarily lost his mind.
6. The Animation Award: "Una Furtiva Legrima" by Carlo Vogele, France/USA, an animation about a black bass lamenting his fate from his sale at the fish market to the frying pan.
7. The ANIS Talent Award: "Cheers Viola!" by Susanne Baekby Olesen, Denmark, an animation about the little girl Viola, her drunken parents and her teddy bear Sebastian.
8. Special mention: "Goutte d'Or" by Christophe Peladan, Denmark, an animation about a pirate who enters the Kingdom of Death and falls in love with its Queen.
9. Children and Youth Award: "9 Meter" by Anders Walter, Denmark, a short film about a 16 year old long jumper who wants to keep breaking his own records in order to get his comatose mother to react.
10. Audience Award: "Puff Puff Pas" by Thomas Daneskov, Denmark. See above.