Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where to get "Greatest Hits"

 "Greatest Hits 1996-2011" is now available a lot of places. You can, of course, still by it at Smashwords, but you'll find it available through Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk as well. Barnes & Noble and Apple iBooks, Kobo, Sony and Diesel sell it, too. Prices range from $2.99 to $5.74, Amazon.com being the most expensive, and in the UK you can get it for £1.98. I've checked out some of the editions and especially Apple's iBook edition looks amazing. Please, buy and read. I could really do with some reviews, too, especially on Smashwords and Amazon.
 I'll leave you with a funny book trailer that my daughter made for me. You can watch it here.

Suspiria

Earlier this year, an uncut 35 mm print of Italian director Dario Argento’s 1977 horror masterpiece “Susperia” was found in pristine co...