Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Well, now it's 2006 and we all dread or have high hopes about what the new year will bring. Have a happy one, all!
To me, after a real bum week up to Christmas, things turned out nicely. Christmas Eve it was just Tea and me and we had a good time. We celebrate Christmas that evening in Denmark, so Santa came by, and he was good to me this year as I got an excellent bow for my violin, some very sexy underwear and the most beautiful calendar consisting of 12 collages that my daughter had made. She has a real gift when it comes to visual arts.
Boxing Day was spent in the town of Herning in the company of Don, Hanne, Mikael and a lot of other nice people as the Team Theatre had agreed to lend their facilities to the yearly open mike/jam session-event. There was a lot of good music, and Don went on stage 3 times for about half a dozen songs all in all. It was great and such a nice night out in excellent company.
The 29th of December had Denmark totally covered with snow as we had a snow storm and New Year's Eve, well, what can I say, it turned out a lot different than expected, but also much more romantic. That really caught me off my guard, so now I have a lot of thinking to do!

No comments:

HOPE WORLD

How come that I, a fifty-five year old Danish woman, is completely mad with “Hope World” by a twenty-four year old Korean guy named j-...